On October 3, the first stone was laid for the future headquarters of the ONCE Territorial Delegation in Valladolid, to be built by Ferrovial Construction and which will be the largest complex dedicated to caring for people with disabilities in Castilla y León.
The General Director of ONCE, Ángel Sánchez, has presided the act that has been carried out on the plot where the new complex will be located, between Paseo del Arco de Ladrillo and Calle de la India in Valladolid.
The event was attended by:
- Ismael Pérez Blanco, territorial delegate of the ONCE in Castilla y León.
- Oscar Puente Santiago, Mayor of Valladolid.
- Mª Isabel Blanco Llamas, Minister of Family and Equal Opportunities.
- Joaquín Torres Feced, Director of the Atlantic Region and Portugal at Ferrovial.
- Jose Ignacio González Sanmillán, Works Manager at Ferrovial.
- César Fernández Moro, Project Manager at Ferrovial.
The new headquarters of the Territorial Delegation of the ONCE in Castilla y León will be a high energy efficiency building with a type A energy rating, which will be developed under the Breeam sustainability standards