In connection with the writ presented by the prosecutor to Barcelona Court number 30, Ferrovial Agroman makes the following statement:
- Ferrovial Agroman has never entered into agreements with a view to interfering with public procurement procedures.
- Ferrovial Agroman's relationship with the Palau de la Música was exclusively one of sponsorship of cultural events, and was at all times public; the consideration it obtained was in the form of advertising and promotion, as is standard in agreements of this type.
- The adjudication processes of the projects referred in the prosecutor's writ in which Ferrovial Agroman participated were carried out in all propriety and without irregularities, as the judge acknowledged in recent decisions. The bids obtained the highest overall score and the best financial valuation.
- Ferrovial Agroman has not received privileged treatment of any kind in Catalonia, nor has it paid any amount in pursuit of such treatment. Between 1999 and 2009, it ranked eighth in project adjudications in Catalonia, compared with third in Spain overall.
- Ferrovial Agroman has a policy of zero tolerance in matters of corruption. It operates in international markets in line with the most rigorous corporate ethics policies.
- Ferrovial Agroman has cooperated with the investigation process at all times, trusts in the Justice system, and has a vested interest in the clarification of these matters as quickly as possible.