Ferrovial, Global Partner of this third edition of the DES 2018, will again be participating in the event, where visitors can find us in the centre of the exhibition space, at stand C317. Specialist company staff will be participating in different venues over the three days. One of the new aspects in this third edition is the talks to be given by Ferrovial, structured around one of the vertical sessions to be held on Wednesday 23 May in Room 3 on the theme of Urban Mobility. Here, those attending will be able to hear from a number of mobility experts, amongst them Ferrovial staff. Programme of talks at the Digital Enterprise Show 2018 Tuesday 22 May
- 12:00 -13:00h: VERTICAL CITIES & PUBLIC SECTOR. Forum Debate - Room 1: The engaged eCitizen: Towards the City transformation. With the participation of Mark Saunders (Director Centre of Excellence for Cities)
- 12:00 - 13:00h Orchestrating the mobility of the future. With the participation of Rafael Fernández, FerrovialInnovation and Processes Director.
- 13:40 - 14:00h Changing the rules of urban mobility. Keynote presentation byRicardo Sánchez Gómez, Technical Director for USA, Canada and Australia and Innovation Manager at
- 15:30 - 16:15h Mobility Trends. With the participation of Javier Lázaro, Digital HubManager, Ferrovial
- 12:00 - 13:00h: Ai Supersession in theMain Auditorium: Into the future-making: The corporate AI (or the AI society). With the participation of Richard Butterfield, Head of Innovation, Ferrovial Service
- 12:00 - 13:00h: Vertical Energy & Utilities.Forum Debate - Room 1: The governance of the new customer digital management energy. With the participation of Rafael Handler San Martín, Project Manager at Ferrovial Services Centre of Excellence for Energy and FM.
- 12:40 - 13:20h: Satellite Event And Conference: IoT SERIES. ForumDebate - R-Evolution Theatre: Turning IoT devices security into a priority. With the participation of Román Ramírez, Manager of Security Operations and Architecture, Ferrovial.
- 16:30 - 17:30h: Cybersecurity Supersession in theMain Auditorium: Corporate Security, the impact on your profitabil Moderated by Juan Cobo, Global CISO at Ferrovial.