Ferrovial has announced its 1Q 2019 Results.
- Consolidated Revenues reached EUR1.2bn, up +5% LFL.
- A €345mn provision was registered to account for expected future costs in the construction of US projects.
- Ferrovial’s tollroads showed strong EBITDA growth, with over 60% contribution from the US.
- Managed lanes in Texas keep generating double digit growth boosted by the opening of the NTE 35W.
- ETR07 in Canada recorded a 5% EBITDA growth despite extreme winter conditions in the first two months of the year.
- Heathrow achieved its 29th consecutive month of growth, welcoming a record 17.9 million passengers in Q1 2019.
- €117mn in dividends were received from infrastructure assets in the first quarter, with ETR increasing its dividend by 10,5%.
- Net Cash ex-infrastructure projects stood at EUR910mn.