On 12 September 2016, Tecpresa Multistrand post-tensioning system was provisionally approved for use on RMS concrete bridge works, with the system installer being Ferrovial Agroman (Australia) Pty Ltd.
The provisional approval may be upgraded to full approval status after the successful completion of a minimum of three RMS projects.
Tecpresa a Ferrovial Agroman wholly owned subsidiary, is one of the pioneer European companies in the post-tensioning field. During the last 50 years, Tecpresa has been implementing and developing technical solutions for post-tensioning in the construction of bridges in Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Poland, etc., including different levels of structural and geotechnical complexity.
Tecpresa post-tensioning activities include:
- Bridges built in formworks
- Self-launching formworks bridges
- Precast segmental bridges
- Balanced cantilever bridges
- Special structures
- Post-tensioning operations in building works
- Incremental launching bridges
- Cable-Stayed Bridges
- Road and railway underpass jacking solutions
- Heavy lifting and rehabilitation of structures
- Acoustical and vibration engineering solutions
For more information on Tecpresa, please visit: