“Integrity, trust and teamwork” are the three words Joe Street, Project Executive for Webber Commercial, uses to describe the relationship Webber has with the College Station Independent School District (CSISD).
For the past 11 years, Webber Commercial has strived to build a strong working relationship within the small, education-focused town.
The school district is growing quickly, and thanks to the hard work of our team members, Webber Commercial has become the go-to construction general contractor for CSISD. Webber Commercial has managed to win projects on four bonds within the last 10 years, and since being selected for the first bond, the Commercial Division has built or renovated nearly every school and office within the district. This work includes everything from conversion of an existing warehouse into office space and construction of a technology-focused learning facility to building five new campuses for CSISD.
“I can’t hardly drive around town without seeing a project we’ve built or renovated”
“We’ve built a solid relationship with CSISD by taking care of all their constructions needs, no matter how big or small”
The relationship is not just credited to the quality of our work– the College Station team has dedicated their own time to be involved with the local community by participating in local fundraisers and events.
“Trust and respect are key components to the success our team has had with CSISD”
“Just like any concrete structure relies on a strong foundation, relationships require the same treatment. It is our job to create and foster this foundation with trust and respect in hopes for a more prosperous future”
- The first project for CSISD consisted of resurfacing the running track for the College Station Middle School in 2007.
- Built College Station’s first Transportation Facility.
- Renovated the CSISD business offices.
- As of 2018, Webber Commercial.
- Built 4 of 10 CSISD elementary schools and renovated portions of four.
- Built 1 of 3 CSISD middle schools and renovated portions of the two existing middle schools.
- Built 1 of 3 intermediate school and renovated portions of other 2.
- Built their largest high school.
- Renovated existing high school with a new agricultural department, CATE department and athletic facilities.
About Webber, LLC
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading heavy civil, commercial and waterworks construction company and material producer dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Ferrovial S.A., an international company based in Madrid, Spain, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources. Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and has been rated by Engineering News-Record as one of the largest transportation contractors in the Texas/Louisiana region.