More than 120 professionals from the infrastructures sector and suppliers of equipment for construction and public works attended the 11th edition of the Potencia awards for Public Works and Projects, held on 16 November in Madrid’s Costume Museum. These awards were presented once more in recognition of the quality and innovative efforts of our building and engineering companies in the design and commissioning of major projects throughout the world. Ferrovial Agroman was represented at the event by Juan Elízaga, Director of Institutional Relations and R&D+i, who received the award for the Toowoomba project. Other winning projects and companies were:
- Bridges and Viaducts: Sacyr, for its Magdalena Bridge SES Consortium.
- Urban Construction: Eurofinsa, for hospital complexes in Peru.
- Mining: Riotinto project, presented by Atalaya Mining.
- Demolition: Deltapunt Enderrocs, for its corporate building in Barcelona.
- Tunnels and underground works: OHL, for the tunnel under the Vistula River in Gdansk, Poland.
"This prize is further recognition of the amazing work being carried out by the Ferrovial Agroman team in Australia."You can learn more about Ferrovial Agroman and Ferrovial's construction line by clicking here.