The Warrell Creek to Nambucca Heads Project was recently nominated as a finalist in the Australian Construction Achievement Award. Presented by Australian Constructors Association (ACA) and Engineers Australia, the award brings together the best construction projects, delivered by the nation’s very best construction companies.
Now in its 21st year, this prestigious award is the most significant annual event for the construction industry. The gala is supported by the industry’s leading constructors, manufacturers, professionals and partners. It showcases all of the projects selected as finalists and highlights the innovation and project skills of each of these organizations.
The combined project value of the below six finalists was over $2.8 billion.
- Optus Stadium and Stadium Park – Multiplex (Winner)
- Pacific Highway Upgrade Warrell Creek to Nambucca Heads – Pacifico (Ferrovial Agroman and Acciona Infrastructure)
- Macquarie Rapid Build Prison – Hansen Yuncken
- Northern Beaches Hospital – CPB Contractors
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility – CPB Contractors
- Princes Highway Upgrade for Foxground and Berry Bypass – Fulton Hogan