Budimex has signed at the Marshal’s Office of the Province of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn a contract with the Province Roads Authority for the extension of Province Road No. 527 along the section from Lukta to Olsztyn. The contract was concluded under the build-to-suit formula.
The construction will be carried out in the course of the existing road no. 527 on the length of 22 kilometers. A part of the road, about 4 km long, between Łukta and Pelnik, will be closed for traffic, which will be detoured on this section. Budimex will start the works at the turn of July and August this year. The new road should be ready in mid-2023. The value of the investment will amount to 96 million PLN gross.
The scope of reconstruction:
- Extension of the DW No. 527 betweenŁukta and Olsztyn from km 75+200 to 97+030 – road class G, KR4, roadway width 6.0/7.0 m;
- Reconstruction or extension of roads intersecting with the designed road, on the section directly adjacent to DW 527;
- Reconstruction or construction of sidewalks and bicycle paths, individual and public exits, parking spaces, pedestrian crossings, bus bays, road culverts.
- Construction of road drainage;
- Construction or reconstruction of the existing technical infrastructure colliding with the designed road system. Including electrical, sanitary, telecommunications and gas industry;
- Reconstruction of two bridge structures;
- Cutting down trees and bushes colliding with the investment, landscaping and finishing works.