- The global site received the award for best website in the Content Marketing edition of the Ragan PR Daily Awards 2020 in the United States
- The prestigious awards recognize the best campaigns and content by organizations at the international level
Ferrovial’s global website has been recognized as ‘best website’ by the Ragan PR Daily Content Marketing Awards. Each year, these prestigious, U.S.-based Communication and Public Relations awards choose the best campaigns and content creators from hundreds of companies and organizations at the international level.
The page was awarded for its strategy of unifying all of the company’s sites globally and substantially increasing visits on the revamped global website, which also features a modern, user-friendly design. The Ragan PR Awards also highlighted the site’s use of storytelling to encourage interaction and its SEO strategy dedicated to each of its main markets.
These efforts resulted in an almost 34% increase in visits to the site. Sessions in one of its main markets, the United States, grew by almost 113%. Organic visits rose by over 8% globally, with an organic increase of more than 40% in the United States.
The global page, which launched in 2020, has also been recognized by other prestigious international awards.
- Awarded as one of the top three of the 24 leading Spanish companies listed on the stock market according to WebRanking.
- Honored in the “web & microsite” category at the European Excellence Awards.
- Received recognition at the DirCom 2020 awards as “Best External Digital Format”.
- Winner at the Agripina communication awards.
- Finalist in the “Best General Digital Design” category at the Content Marketing Awards.
- Received honorable mention at the Platinum PR Awards.
Ragan PR Daily’s Awards
Each year, the awards recognize the work done by organizations, agencies, and companies in the Communication and Public Relations sphere. They seek out creative content and different and disruptive narratives and communication strategies that attract audiences and increase interactions.
More information and the full list of winners can be found here.